Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cheesy Chicken Wraps

I was thinking I still had some taco seasonings the other day for tacos. Nope. Wrong! I diced the chicken and reached for whatever grill spice and seasoned salt I had on hand and created these Cheesy Chicken Wraps for dinner. The kids gobbled them right up.



(recipe for 4)


Cooking oil or non-stick cooking spray
3-4 chicken breasts, diced
seasonings
2 C Shredded Cheese
8 Tortilla wraps
Shredded Lettuce
Diced tomatoes
Ranch dressing, if desired


Add a little olive oil or cooking oil to large skillet or grill pan. Dice chicken and brown. Add spices and seasonings to taste and continue cooking. When chicken is cooked through, add shredded cheese and stir until cheese is melted. Serve cheesy chicken in tortillas. Add lettuce, tomatoes and a little ranch if desired.

My boys opted for no veggies, thank you very much! I, however thought the veggies were yummy on them! Oh - and my middle one said these top McDonald's snack wraps any old day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't talk with your mouth full! Leave me a comment instead! :)