Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Creamy Baked Chicken

I got this recipe from one of my Amish cousins, though I cannot for the life of me remember which one.


6 chicken breasts or thighs, boneless, skinless
6 slices of American Cheese
1 Can cream of chicken soup
1/4 C milk
1 C bread crumbs
1/4 C butter, melted
salt and pepper to taste

Place chicken in lightly greased 9x13 pan. Place 1 cheese slice on top of each piece of chicken. In small mixing bowl, mix soup and milk. Spoon over each chicken breast. Mix together bread crumbs and melted butter. Spoon over each chicken breast as well. Bake uncovered @ 350 for 1 hour. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. We eat a lot of chicken in our home. I will have to try this, it looks yummy and sounds really easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I baked this earlier this week and my family loved it!!! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete

Don't talk with your mouth full! Leave me a comment instead! :)